Re: JACKSON COUNTY, AL WEBSITE

  • smileysway2
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2005
      ...Ann...just got off that site & spent more than an hour looking
      around. It is a nice site and deserves to be announced as much as
      possible. Have a great day...

      Smiley
      Norman, OK

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Ann B. Chambless"
      <abc123@s...> wrote:

      > Those of you who do not live in Jackson County, Alabama, will
      probably enjoy the pictures and info located at the website listed
      below developed by a young member of the Jackson County Historical
      Association. Chris Robertson is constantly adding new material.
      Hope you enjoy as much as I have. If you do, sent Chris a note.