Re: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson County genealogy chat room

  • Richard Matthews
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 8, 2000
      I just had a question sent to me by a nice lady asking if I knew of any
      unusual barns in our area. She is interested in architecture, history, and
      other significance relating to the barns. Even a Rock City barn would be of
      interest to her. Anyone have any ideas about barns in Jackson County? She
      will also need driving directions. She wants to photograph any significant
      barns.

      Richard

      At 11:01 AM 8/8/00 EDT, you wrote:
      >Thanks Richard, I shall see you again some time in the room.
      >Jim

    • Richard Matthews
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 8, 2000
        Congratulations group . . . we now have a membership of 130 intersted in
        jackson County Alabama genealogy on this list

        Good to have everyone of you as a member

        Richard
      • dkjrmcg@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 8, 2000
          Thank you. Johnny
        • Robin Daley
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 9, 2000
            these brown's don't appear to be related to me, but thought you might be interested in my brown family: i am descended from james brown (b. circa 1780) from sand mountain area, dekalb cty al.