What am I doing wrong

  • Regina
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 8, 2000
      Richard,
      I went to the web site but I couldn't really tell what to do. I guess if I
      read the directions it would have helped. Now I can't get back on.

      Regina
      regina.pipes@...

      Looking for GOLD, WININGER, GRIDER, COOLEY, SMITH
    • Richard Matthews
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 8, 2000
        I just had a question sent to me by a nice lady asking if I knew of any
        unusual barns in our area. She is interested in architecture, history, and
        other significance relating to the barns. Even a Rock City barn would be of
        interest to her. Anyone have any ideas about barns in Jackson County? She
        will also need driving directions. She wants to photograph any significant
        barns.

        Richard

        At 11:01 AM 8/8/00 EDT, you wrote:
        >Thanks Richard, I shall see you again some time in the room.
        >Jim

      • Richard Matthews
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 8, 2000
          Congratulations group . . . we now have a membership of 130 intersted in
          jackson County Alabama genealogy on this list

          Good to have everyone of you as a member

          Richard
        • dkjrmcg@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 8, 2000
            Thank you. Johnny
          • Robin Daley
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 9, 2000
              these brown's don't appear to be related to me, but thought you might be interested in my brown family: i am descended from james brown (b. circa 1780) from sand mountain area, dekalb cty al.