What am I doing wrong

  • Regina
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 8, 2000
      Richard,
      I went to the web site but I couldn't really tell what to do. I guess if I
      read the directions it would have helped. Now I can't get back on.

      Regina
      regina.pipes@...

      Looking for GOLD, WININGER, GRIDER, COOLEY, SMITH
    • DrKirby25@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 8, 2000
        Thanks Richard, I shall see you again some time in the room.
        Jim
      • Richard Matthews
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 8, 2000
          I just had a question sent to me by a nice lady asking if I knew of any
          unusual barns in our area. She is interested in architecture, history, and
          other significance relating to the barns. Even a Rock City barn would be of
          interest to her. Anyone have any ideas about barns in Jackson County? She
          will also need driving directions. She wants to photograph any significant
          barns.

          Richard

          At 11:01 AM 8/8/00 EDT, you wrote:
          >Thanks Richard, I shall see you again some time in the room.
          >Jim

        • Richard Matthews
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 8, 2000
            Congratulations group . . . we now have a membership of 130 intersted in
            jackson County Alabama genealogy on this list

            Good to have everyone of you as a member

            Richard
          • dkjrmcg@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 8, 2000
              Thank you. Johnny
            • Robin Daley
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 9, 2000
                these brown's don't appear to be related to me, but thought you might be interested in my brown family: i am descended from james brown (b. circa 1780) from sand mountain area, dekalb cty al.