Re: [jacksongenealogy] COWLEY, DELANEY, FREEMAN, GROSS, HAGLER, KIRBY, PARKS,...

  • walddo2u@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2005
      who were your Delaney and VanHooser's? My Delaney line is from William
      Delaney / Nancy Maples, their daug Elizabeth was my grandmother. My Vanhooser line
      is from Elizabeth VanHooser, daug of Isaac VanHooser and 1st wife, Margaret
      Huffman of Grayson, Montgomery Co Va. to Dekalb Tn.--Evelyn

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22, 2005
        Charles H. Crow m. Jennie Collett 19 Oct DeKalb
        Co. AL she was 16.

        This I believe is the Jennie Crow who married
        George Wilson.

        On the 1900 Census Jennie gives her age as 26 b.
        Jan 1874. Will get to her parents when I can.

        On the 1910 Census she says she has been married
        twice,16 in present marriage to George Wilson.
        Census images will be email when I have time.

        I am log jammed due to death of an neighbor and
        friend of 40 years. His wife has Alzheimers,
        grandson must move from MI to NC to care for her
        so I am doing what I can.

        I will get the requests as I can early in the AM
        and late evening.

        I would be helpful if some one with ancestry or
        genealogy subs. would answer some of the lookups.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 22, 2005
          He is found on the 1910 as Frank Clark 23 b. AL
          Tupelo, 1920 as Frank Clark 38 b.AL Hollywood,
          and as Richard F. Clark on the 1930.

          1930 Hollywood
          Richard F. Clark 45 mar.20yrs AL AL AL Farmer
          Fannie E. 45 mar.20yrs AL AL AL
          Billie A. 18
          Warnie A. 17
          Earnest B. 16
          John F. 9
          Allie M. 6
          Ruby F. 4yrs 3mons
          Children all b. AL

          1910 Tupelo
          Frank Clark Head 23 mar.once3yrs AL AL AL Farmer
          Fannie Wife 20 2Children 2 Living TN GA NC
          Nancy E. 2
          William A.F. 4mons

          Fannie gives TN GA NC for birth states on 1910
          AL AL AL 1920/30.

          What were his brothers and sisters names or do
          you know his parents? He is not found on 1900
          Jackson Co or in AL for that matter under any of
          the names.