Re: [jacksongenealogy] Price

  • Dennis R Amos
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25 5:06 PM
      Hello,
      I don't know if any of this helps, but I'll chance it. Just got back from
      Wales and there are many, many Price familes. Closer to home, I live in
      York Co, SC and there are many but in Cherokee Co. which was part of the
      old Spartanburgh District, there were many in very early history. If you
      have any Price connections in 1780's in upstate SC, I will try to help.
      Dennis Amos