Williams/Lassley/Gurley

  • Faye Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2000
      I am searching for any info regarding George Newton Williams II or Jr.,
      probably born about 1820 in North Carolina and died after 1865 in
      Jackson County. He maried sarah Lassley, Daughter of Flan Lassley of
      Ireland. The three of them moved from North Carolina to the Paint Rock
      ara of Jackson County in the mid 1850s. Two known children were born of
      this marriage: George Newton (Newt) Williams, III, who married Mary
      Gurley/Gerlie of Gurley, Madison County, in 1882 and died in 1889, and a
      daughter named Edie.

      Any information sincerely appreciated; will be happy to share what I
      have on the descendants.

      Faye Craig
      fcraig@... or
      wcraig@...