Re: [jacksongenealogy] Price

  • Richard Matthews
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19, 2000
      Thanks to all who help with the Price family inquiry

      Richard
    • Dennis R Amos
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25, 2000
        Hello,
        I don't know if any of this helps, but I'll chance it. Just got back from
        Wales and there are many, many Price familes. Closer to home, I live in
        York Co, SC and there are many but in Cherokee Co. which was part of the
        old Spartanburgh District, there were many in very early history. If you
        have any Price connections in 1780's in upstate SC, I will try to help.
        Dennis Amos