Family Search in Jackson Co., AL

  • debphillips161
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2005
      Hi Sam.
      I don't remember seeing an Eliza Maynor. From your post she must have
      been born about 1884. There is a J. Elizabeth Maynor b. 1880. She is
      the daughter of William and Mary (Hyde) Maynor. Seems to me there was
      an Ann Elizabeth too. But I don't remember the DOB for her. My
      grandmother is the daughter of Burrell (some say it is Burah) Monroe
      and Margaret Adeline (Cain) Maynor. She was their youngest child -
      Julie, b. 1895. I will keep an ear and eye out for Eliza. I will
      contact you if I learn anything. If I can help with anything else let
      me know. Good luck on your research.