Re: [jacksongenealogy] Price

  • marywinn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18 7:53 PM
      I have Sarah E. Price b. 1825 m. Washington McFarlane, b. 1827.
      both died in jackson Co. and are buried in Rocky Spgs. Cem. Jackson Co.

      Mary Winn Anderson
    • Richard Matthews
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19 5:02 AM
        Thanks to all who help with the Price family inquiry

        Richard
      • Dennis R Amos
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 25 5:06 PM
          Hello,
          I don't know if any of this helps, but I'll chance it. Just got back from
          Wales and there are many, many Price familes. Closer to home, I live in
          York Co, SC and there are many but in Cherokee Co. which was part of the
          old Spartanburgh District, there were many in very early history. If you
          have any Price connections in 1780's in upstate SC, I will try to help.
          Dennis Amos