Re: [jacksongenealogy] Price

  • Dana Keys
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2000
      I have a few Price's in my files. Maybe this can help:

      • Sarah L. Williams, born 1835, wife of Samuel Joseph Price. Sarah was from Jackson county, but died in Evansville, Arkansas.
      • Sallie Colston (often a nickname for Sarah), born about 1830, wife of Joseph Price.
      • Sarah Wofford, born abt. 1850, wife of Looney Price.
      • Sarah Robidet Price, born abt.1838, daughter of James Sterling Price and Annie Wolf. Sarah's brother John married Catherine McDaniel.
      • Sarah Price, born abt. 1850, wife of Alexander Sutton.
      • John H Price, born abt. 1838, husband of Ruth Ann Starr, son of Charles Clayborn Price and Elvira Nave.

      If you have any more information to narrow this search, I would be glad to keep looking through my files.

      Dana Keys

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2000
        I have Sarah E. Price b. 1825 m. Washington McFarlane, b. 1827.
        both died in jackson Co. and are buried in Rocky Spgs. Cem. Jackson Co.

        Mary Winn Anderson
      • Richard Matthews
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 19, 2000
          Thanks to all who help with the Price family inquiry

          Richard
        • Dennis R Amos
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 25, 2000
            Hello,
            I don't know if any of this helps, but I'll chance it. Just got back from
            Wales and there are many, many Price familes. Closer to home, I live in
            York Co, SC and there are many but in Cherokee Co. which was part of the
            old Spartanburgh District, there were many in very early history. If you
            have any Price connections in 1780's in upstate SC, I will try to help.
            Dennis Amos