The College and Normal In Scottsboro in the 1800's

  • shelley061@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2000
      I am looking for information on the Scottsboro College and Normal in the
      1800's, any information would be helpful. I read in the book A Pictorial Walk
      through Ol' Jackson High there was a PHD that signed the diploma's there,
      does anyone know who he was, who were the teachers, any information about
      this College would be greatly appreciated.

      I am also reasearching these Carter's in that area in the 1800's to 1900's
      The children of WAB Carter and Martha Smith are:
      William A
      Joseph Johnston
      John
      James
      Granville williamson
      William Barnett?? I question 2 Williams in the same family??I don't know
      about this
      Hugh
      Samuel Houston

      Thanks ahead of time for any help,
      Shelley Carter-Frady
    • lovedstuff@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30 12:44 AM
        Hi Shelley!

        This post has nothing to do with your question - sorry:) My maiden
        name was FRADY and I wondered if you had done any research in Jackson
        County on that line.

        Please email me at yea1962@... if you would like to
        visit. Thanks for your time.

        Marcia Frady Gifford