Benjamin F. Tribble

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      I am in need of look-up help concerning the death of Benjamin F. Tribble. His middle initial was sometimes mis-printed as "T" rather than "F". He lived with his wife and family in Jackson Co. from around 1870 until his death in Larkinsville 11-23-16. For many of the years there, he lived on Nat Mountain. There is a death record in a book - Vol 16, Cert 154, Roll 1. Would anyone have access to that or do I need to write to the state?
      I have also researched all the cemeteries that are online and cannot find where he is buried.
      He was survived by his wife Nancy, son William (and wife Jane) and possibly other children. I have a very small (about one inch) obit for him which is partly unreadable and I do not know which paper it came from. I am wondering if there might be an obit with more information as this one does not mention survivors or funeral or burial. If there is anyone who could look up this information, I would be willing to give a donation to an appropriate source. Thanks. Sharon jenlou@...

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
        Sharon

        You must order the copy of the death certificate
        from the state here is a link to AL Vitals

        http://ph.state.al.us/chs/VitalRecords/VRECORDS.HTML

        As far as the obit, if it was published in the
        Scottsboro Daily Sentinel you can call them and
        ask if they would look it up for you. Their phone
        no. 256-259-1020.

        Clay
      • Sharon
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2005
          Clay.....THANKS for the info! I will do both things that you suggest. I am
          seeing that you are one busy guy! What all you are doing for all of us is
          terrific! Sharon