Re: [jacksongenealogy] Digest Number 1118

  • Robert Schneider
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi!

      I'd like to thank Ann Chambless for correcting
      something in my Williams family items. My Mary
      Williams didn't marry a Sells.

      Also, when going back through my Williams work, I
      noticed something else. My 3rd gr grandmother was
      Elizabeth Betsy Williams. She married Thomas Lewis
      Dent in Jackson County in 1852. What had never really
      caught my attention was that they were married by
      someone named W.B. Edwards. I don't know whether he
      was a JP or minister of the Gospel. My Carr family
      (another Jackson County family) had a connection with
      an Edwards family from Jackson County. So my question
      to any Edwards researchers (Rich Edwards?) is was W.B.
      Edwards related to that other Edwards family? If so,
      then maybe the Edwards also had a connection to the
      Dents or Williams. Here is my family page url:
      http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/s/c/h/Robert-L-Schneider/index.html

      Thanks!
      Robert Schneider
      Berkeley MO 63134