Re: [jacksongenealogy] CAPT. J. A. B. WILLIAMS buried in Bellefonte Cemetery

  • Ann B. Chambless
    Message 1 of 5 , May 30, 2005
      THANKS ever so much. You are a miracle worker!!!!!I think you have found
      an excellent candidate for the Williams buried in Bellefonte. Scottsboro
      Library is closed today, but I will go there tomorrow and check 1873
      newspapers to see if he rated an obit before his burial at Bellefonte.
      Still working on identification documentation for everyone buried in
      Bellefonte Cemetery which is necessary for application for Alabama's
      Historic Cemetery Registry.
      Ann B. Chambless.