Re: [jacksongenealogy] Digest Number 1116

  • Robert Schneider
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 6:08 AM
      Hi!

      I have a Williams family from Jackson County. You
      might take a look at a John Williams I have. His
      father was John Williams, one of the first Baptist
      preachers in Jackson County. The only info I have on
      his son John comes from the census. I don't have a
      death date.
      Family page url:
      http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/s/c/h/Robert-L-Schneider/index.html

      I hope this helps!