Re: Northeast Alabama connections

  • Harold Maxwell
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 25, 2000
      Felishia,
      Sorry, I can't help you with your Maxwell's.

      My oldest known Maxwell is William G. Maxwell b. 1869 in AL. He
      married A. E. Keith b. 1871 and they had, among others, B. M. Maxwell
      b. 1890 in Dekalb Co., AL.

      Harold
    • Harold Maxwell
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 25, 2000
        Roger,
        Sorry I can't help with Hobart Maxwell. (See my earlier response to
        Felishia)
        Harold