Photo album from Scottsboro 1920-30s

  • Charles McCutchen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2005
      I have scanned in pictures from a photo album that belonged to my grandmother who lived in Scottsboro. The pictures are from around 1920-30 and are mostly of family and extended family (McCutchen, Kennamer, Hunter). However there are some identified people not from the family and several unidentified images.

      I imagine this would be of interest to some of you to see images of Scottsboro front this time.

      http://www.mccutchentrace.com/pictures/maude_album/html/index.htm

      The McCutchen Trace

      http://mccutchentrace.com