FAMILY REUNION

  • Regina
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2005
      I hope I can find some new family members to join us at our fourth annual
      GRIDER/GRYDER/GUIDER reunion 18 June. Any questions e-mail me and I'll try
      to answer them.
      Regina

      GUIDER/GRYDER/GRIDER REUNION

      The Guider/Gryder/Grider Reunion will be held on Saturday, 18 June 2005 from
      10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Lions Park in Loudon, TN.
      Directions to the park: From I-75, take exit 72 Go East on Highway 72
      toward Loudon about a mile more or less. After passing the
      New Life Family Worship Center, take the first right onto Roberson Spring
      Road. The park is the first right after turning onto
      Roberson Spring Rd. Signs will be posted.