Francis CLOUD

  • Raymond Shirley Sr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2000
      A Francis CLOUD was listed on page 34 of the Jackson County 1840
      census. The record shows one male 30-40, one male 20-30, one male
      10-15, one male 5-10, one female 30-40, and two females 0-5.
      My notes state that Francis was the son of Jeremiah and Judith Henderson
      CLOUD and he was brother to a Isaac and uncle to a George CLOUD. Can
      anyone tell me where I got that information or add any additional info
      about Francis?
      Ray Shirley