Re: [jacksongenealogy] Can you help

  • Roger Swafford
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2000
      Hello Richard and Gean,
      I have checked my reference "Swafford of Sequatchee Valley, Tennessee" and find no mention of a Franklin Reid Swaford. The author of has considerable data on Swafford families not yet linked to the those included ni the book. I suggest contacting the author (my distant cousin) Ray Swofford at rswofford@...

      Roger Swafford