RE: [jacksongenealogy] Shorty CARTER

  • Roy Chadwick
    Message 1 of 41 , May 3, 2005
      Hi Dennis,
      I noticed your last name Sanders. Do you have a connection to Lankford/Langford Family?. I believe the name Sanders are somehow connected to my Family lines.
      Surnames, Bond,Bost,Chadwick,Coffelt,Choate/Shote,James,Keele,
      Lankford/Langford,Seitz/Sitz,Vaughn,Wilson.
      My Lankford line came from NC to Hamilton/Marion/Warren Co Tn abt 1800,and later Grundy Co Tn. Some moved into Dekalb,Etowah,St Clair Co's
      in AL.
      Thanks Roy Chadwick.

      "Sanders, Dennis R." <Dennis.Sanders@...> wrote:
      I remember him from my dad's service station, but don't know if he is still
      with us. If no one else advises, I will ask dad and let you know, if he
      does.

      Dennis Sanders

      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 24, 2006
        In a message dated 3/24/2006 8:32:31 P.M. Central Standard Time,
        _blackcloud27030@..._ (mailto:blackcloud27030@...) writes:

        Velma

        I checked it and it works fine for me. Anyone else having problems getting
        LINKS at the Group Home website to work?

        Clay
        ******

        OK, Clay, I'll try again.
        Thanks,