Re: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson County Chronicles

  • J Casey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2000
      Yes, they are indexed and I do not find either one of these men listed. Sorry.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2000
        Jewel,

        Are you doing lookups on your Chronicles? If so, is there an Elijah Graves?  I would also be interested in getting some of these if they are available.  Where did you get the ones that you have?  I live in SE TX and don't see a trip to that part of AL in the near future, so any resources I can get I LOVE!!

        Thanks,

        Rayedene

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2000
          Jackson County Chronicles  was a joint effort publication of Jackson County Historical Association and Scottsboro-Jackson Heritage Centerand you will have to contact them at P.O. Box 1494, Scottsboro, AL 35768