Stroll through Maple Hill Cemetery

  • Regina
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      This Sunday, 8 May is stroll through Maple Hill Cemetery in Huntsville,
      Alabama. If you never done this before this is a good one to attend. From
      what I am hearing there will be 75 actors playing the part of some of the
      people buried in Maple Hill. This is a good time to come out and see this
      beautiful cemetery. There is no charge BUT they do take donations.