RE: [jacksongenealogy] Memories

  • Sam McDowell
    Message 1 of 41 , May 2, 2005
      Dennis,
      There was a man by the name of Buck Sanders which
      drove the bus when I started school in Fackler. Is
      Buck and Judson the same man, or if memory serves Buck
      was the husband of Mrs Sanders?
      Thanks for mentioning Gibson's Rolling Store. I had
      forgotten about it. I rember how sad we were when the
      rolling store stopped making rounds.
      Sam

      --- "Sanders, Dennis R." <Dennis.Sanders@...>

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Vrgfdonna@aol.com
      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 24, 2006
        In a message dated 3/24/2006 8:32:31 P.M. Central Standard Time,
        _blackcloud27030@..._ (mailto:blackcloud27030@...) writes:

        Velma

        I checked it and it works fine for me. Anyone else having problems getting
        LINKS at the Group Home website to work?

        Clay
        ******

        OK, Clay, I'll try again.
        Thanks,