Re: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson County Chronicles

  • Becky
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2000
      J.Casey
        Are the chronicles indexed? I desperately need info on James r.Adams and Ambrose Adams who came to that area around 1860 or shortly after.I'm trying to find where they came from in SC.I live in SC and I have tried everything!
      Thanks for any advise,Becky

      J Casey wrote:

      I have Volume I, part 1 and part II, of the Jackson County Chronicles, would like to know if the other volumes are still available.  There's a lot of Jackson County information in those Chronicles and I sure do need them.  They are published by The Jackson County Historical Association. Would someone please let me know if the rest of the Chronicles are available and where I can get them?Jewel

    • J Casey
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2000
        Yes, they are indexed and I do not find either one of these men listed. Sorry.

        J Casey wrote:

        I have Volume I, part 1 and part II, of the Jackson County Chronicles, would like to know if the other volumes are still available.  There's a lot of Jackson County information in those Chronicles and I sure do need them.  They are published by The Jackson County Historical Association. Would someone please let me know if the rest of the Chronicles are available and where I can get them?Jewel

      • deeno
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2000
          Jewel,

          Are you doing lookups on your Chronicles? If so, is there an Elijah Graves?  I would also be interested in getting some of these if they are available.  Where did you get the ones that you have?  I live in SE TX and don't see a trip to that part of AL in the near future, so any resources I can get I LOVE!!

          Thanks,

          Rayedene

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2000
            Jackson County Chronicles  was a joint effort publication of Jackson County Historical Association and Scottsboro-Jackson Heritage Centerand you will have to contact them at P.O. Box 1494, Scottsboro, AL 35768