RE: [jacksongenealogy] Memories

  • Regina
    Message 1 of 41 , May 2, 2005
      The one I remember was located down where they use to have the fair on old
      hwy. 72 north of the Truck Stop across the road from Woodson Jones Car
      dealership. When you paid they gave you a round ticket with a number on it
      that you pined to your clothes and when your time was up they called the
      numbers like 100-150 and if you were in that number range you had to leave
      the floor.

      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 24, 2006
        In a message dated 3/24/2006 8:32:31 P.M. Central Standard Time,
        _blackcloud27030@..._ (mailto:blackcloud27030@...) writes:

        Velma

        I checked it and it works fine for me. Anyone else having problems getting
        LINKS at the Group Home website to work?

        Clay
        ******

        OK, Clay, I'll try again.
        Thanks,