Re: [jacksongenealogy] Wagon roads in Jackson Couty in1837

  • Sam McDowell
    Message 1 of 41 , May 1, 2005
      Thanks for the tip about the video camera, I had not
      thought of that. I do take my grandchildren with me
      to the court house with me when I am searching for
      marriage certificates. They like helping look and
      they do the copying for me. We are planning a trip to
      Scotland to do some research and I'm sure that will
      spark a lot of interest for them.
      Thans again,
      Sam

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Vrgfdonna@aol.com
      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 24, 2006
        In a message dated 3/24/2006 8:32:31 P.M. Central Standard Time,
        _blackcloud27030@..._ (mailto:blackcloud27030@...) writes:

        Velma

        I checked it and it works fine for me. Anyone else having problems getting
        LINKS at the Group Home website to work?

        Clay
        ******

        OK, Clay, I'll try again.
        Thanks,