Re: [jacksongenealogy] Roll Call - Graham / Cresswell / Padgett / Eustace / Hunter / Foster / McCord

  • frances sadler
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 3:47 PM
      Velma, My g-grandfather's sister married a Jackson Foster, her name was
      Elizabeth Betsy Green, dau. of James Green and Martha Arnold Green. My
      Grandfather David Henry Landess' sister , Caladonia Landess m. James Knox
      (Polk) Graham. Is there any connection to your Graham or Foster? Thanks,
      Frances Landess Sadler
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5 4:02 AM
        Frances,
        I noticed you also have Hunter's listed in your surnames. What Hunter are
        you looking for?

        Kathy

        Message 3 of 4 , May 5 7:45 AM
          No Kathy only Grahams that I know about. Thanks for asking anyway. Frances
          Sadler