RE: [jacksongenealogy] Wagon roads in Jackson Couty in1837

  • Sam McDowell
    Message 1 of 41 , May 1 6:19 AM
      I hope the Cherokee tribe is able to obtain the land
      you spoke of, since so many people in this county have
      native blood in their ancestry,I, being one of them.
      Dad used to tell stories handed down from his mother's
      mother about the Trail of Tears. I wish I had paid
      closer attention as a child.
      I am hoping to instill in my grandchildren a love of
      genealogy. Any tips on this would be greatly
      appreciated.

      Sam

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Vrgfdonna@aol.com
      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 24, 2006
        In a message dated 3/24/2006 8:32:31 P.M. Central Standard Time,
        _blackcloud27030@..._ (mailto:blackcloud27030@...) writes:

        Velma

        I checked it and it works fine for me. Anyone else having problems getting
        LINKS at the Group Home website to work?

        Clay
        ******

        OK, Clay, I'll try again.
        Thanks,