McCloud

  • webb4@weblinkmail.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 5:59 PM
      I'm trying to locate James McCloud & his decendents. He appeared in
      Jackson Co. in the 1870 Census. Was pastor of Pisgah baptist Church,
      Pisgah. Buried in their cementery(DeKalb Co.) I still have relatives
      living in Jackson County. Would appericate any info Ican get. I live
      out of state and cannot access records. Thanks