RE: [jacksongenealogy] Memories

  • Sam McDowell
    Message 1 of 41 , Apr 29, 2005
      My sister wants to know if you are related to Mazie
      Grider? She went to school with her.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Vrgfdonna@aol.com
      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 24, 2006
        In a message dated 3/24/2006 8:32:31 P.M. Central Standard Time,
        _blackcloud27030@..._ (mailto:blackcloud27030@...) writes:

        Velma

        I checked it and it works fine for me. Anyone else having problems getting
        LINKS at the Group Home website to work?

        Clay
        ******

        OK, Clay, I'll try again.
        Thanks,