Lowery / Higdon Research in Jackson County

  • Greg Lowery
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2000
      Looking to find family members in Jackson County or those who can
      help me learn about my family. My great Grandmother is Susan Isabell
      HIGDON b. 6/12/1882 and married David N. LOWERY b. 9/20/1878.
      Susan's parents were Decater Calvin HIGDON and Emily LANE. I am
      interested in Higdon, Alabama where I understand was settled by my
      family. I would like to know more about this. Please contact me.

      Greg Lowery
      gslowery@...