Lots of Southern topics on new chats......

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2000
      Hi, genealogists:

      Just a note to invite you to our new chats--come meet your southern cousins
      and enjoy live interaction and helpful hints for your search:
      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm afternoon and evening chats:
      1-3 pm Eastern; 12-2 pm Central; 11 am-1 pm Mt.; 10-12 noon Pacific ALSO
      9-11 pm Eastern; 8-10 pm Central; 7-9 pm Mt.; 6-8 pm Pacific
      Southern States Chat--all states in South....all SURNAMES welcome

      7-8 pm Eastern; 6-7 pm Central; 5-6 pm Mt.; 4-5 pm Pacific:
      AFRICAN AMERICAN genealogy chat (includes slave & slave owners)

      8-9 pm Eastern; 7-8 pm Central; 6-7 pm Mt.; 5-6 pm Pacific:
      New MELUNGEON genealogy chat

      If you can't make the chats, please go to the forum and post your queries:
      http://www.delphi.com/ab-huntsville

      If you need chat instructions, just send me an email.

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...