William C Davidson; early 1900's

  • L Davidson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2000
      I'm wanting to know if anyone knows or can find out what happened to
      William C Davidson. I found him last on the 1900 census with third
      wife Susie ? and two year old daughter Estelle. He was 80 yrs old.
      He was living around Scottsboro. Does anyone know when he died or
      what happened to Susie and Estelle? He had a daughter, Amanda
      Burrows, who lived and died in 1950's in Scottsboro.

      Thanks.
      Lisa