Andrew T. Smith

  • PHa2221@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2000
      Hi,

      I have tried this before with no luck. Thought I might try again. I have an
      Andrew T. Smith b 1853 AL m to Rachel Elizabeth Bulman b 1860 AL Children of
      this marriage are Rosy b 1875 AL married Garlan J. James
      James Franklin b 1877 AL m Mary Ada Cooper in Fannin Co TX
      Edwin T. b 1878 AL
      David Edward b 1879 AL
      Annie b 1882 AL
      John Henry b 1889 AL
      Darwin W. b 1886
      Cannada b 1886
      William A. b 1892

      I have obtain three different death certificate's and they all have a
      different name for the father. I have found John, Jesse, and a Randy. The
      father of these children supposedly died in AL But at this point I am not
      sure.

      Rachel Elizabeth Bulman b 1860 AL then married Enoch Futch. I was told it
      was in Jackson AL but this week I found him in Fannin Co TX with his first
      wife.

      Any information will be greatly appreciated.
      Pat