Barnes of Paint Rock Valley

  • George Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2000
      I am seeking information on one Joe (Joseph?) Barnes and wife Mattie Adams
      Barnes. They resided in Paint Rock Valley probably shortly after the War
      Between the States. May have been there before the war. They probably
      moved from there to Franklin County, Tennessee in the 1880s. Some of their
      descendents still live in Franklin County. Any information will be
      appreciated. Thanks,

      George Johnson