Weekend Special Chats

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2000
      Hello, fellow genealogists:

      Happy Mother's Day! If you get a few minutes this weekend to work on your
      family tree, join us for a special state by state chat on Saturday and/or
      Sunday. http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm

      Saturday schedule: (subtract 1 hr. for Central; 2 hrs. for Mt.; 3 for
      Pacific)

      10:00 am Eastern--NEW ENGLAND/MID-ATLANTIC states chat
      11:00 am Eastern--FRASIER/FRAZIER family chat
      12:00 pm Eastern--TENNESSEE chat
      1:00 pm Eastern--NEW HAMPSHIRE chat
      2:00 pm Eastern--COLORADO chat
      3:00 pm Eastern--MISSOURI chat
      4:00 pm Eastern--ALABAMA chat
      5:00 pm Eastern--GEORGIA chat
      6:00 pm Eastern--OHIO chat
      7:00 pm Eastern--MARYLAND chat
      8:00 pm Eastern--INDIANA chat
      9:00 pm Eastern--CIVIL WAR chat

      Sunday schedule: (subtract 1 hr. for Central; 2 hrs. for Mt.; 3 for Pacific)
      12:00 pm Eastern--VIRGINIA/WEST VIRGINIA chat
      1:00 pm Eastern--KENTUCKY chat
      2:00 pm Eastern--TEXAS chat
      3:00 pm Eastern--FLORIDA chat
      4:00 pm Eastern--NORTH & SOUTH CAROLINA chat
      5:00 pm Eastern--PENNSYLVANIA chat
      6:00 pm Eastern--ILLINOIS chat
      7:00 pm Eastern--IOWA chat
      8:00 pm Eastern--OKLAHOMA/KANSAS chat
      9:00 pm Eastern--LOUISIANA/MISSISSIPPI chat
      10:00 pm Eastern--ARKANSAS chat
      11:00 pm Eastern--NEW ENGLAND/MID-ATLANTIC states chat

      If you can't make it to the chats, be sure and post your surnames on our
      forum: http://www.delphi.com/ab-huntsville all surnames and states
      welcome.

      If you've never been in a chat room before and need instructions, just send
      me an email and I'll send you instructions. Feel free to share this
      information with others who might be interested.

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...