Alabama genealogy.....

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 6:16 AM
      Hi everyone:

      Just a note to let you know that we will be discussing ALABAMA
      genealogy--surnames and research tips--tonight (Monday):
      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
      10-11 pm Eastern; 9-10 pm Central; 8-9 pm Mt.; 7-8 pm Pacific
      Genealogy Hints & Tips (and questions!) immediately follow the AL chat.

      If you can't make it to the chat, please post your surname queries on the
      new bulletin board:
      http://www.delphi.com/ab-huntsville

      For a schedule of our "special states" weekend chats (a different state
      every hour):
      http://huntsville.about.com/blchat.htm

      Feel free to pass this information along to any other genealogists that you
      think might be interested. If you've never been in a chat and need
      instructions, just send me an email and I'll help you.

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...