Re: [jacksongenealogy] Sills/Cox 1870 Jackson Co, AL

  • J Casey
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 22, 2000
      If Amanda and John, Jr. are on the 1880 Mortality Schedule, they still may
      have died in 1879. Look on the schedule and I think you will find that the
      deaths from , like July or August 1, 1879 to that same date 1880. What date
      is the death date on the 1880 schedule? Hope this helps.
      Jewel
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 25, 2000
        Thank you for checking.  I don't know if they were from there or not but since I can't seem to find her in Chattanooga maybe she was from AL.

        Thanks again,
        Georgia