Re: [jacksongenealogy] Mathis/Mathews

  • Matthews Joyce
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19, 2005
      Sharon,
      Thank you so much for the info. Very nice to meet you too. Take care.
      Joyce

      Sharon Peel <speell@...> wrote:
      Joyce,

      So you are also descended from Robert and Martha (Matthews) Cavin? That's
      great (for me to meet another "cousin" and not so great since Robert John (R
      J or J R) is still a mystery. If anyone has figured him out, I haven't
      heard about it. I haven't done much research since the kind Matthews/Mathis
      researchers have worked their way quite aways back on that line and have
      been generous enough to share their information. I have done quite a bit of
      research from Robert and Martha down -- let me rephrase that -- I have spent
      a huge amount of time trying to find information on their descendants, and I
      will be happy to post what I have.

      Much of my information centers on Robert and Martha's daughter, Martha
      Angeline (she went by Angie) who married William Allen Davis, Jr.

      Sharon

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT