Re: [jacksongenealogy] Socal Security Death Index

  • J Casey
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 19 6:25 PM
      Ted, you don't have to have any number to get his death certificate. Go to
      the Health Department and get a form and the correct address to send your
      request, fill in the information you have with a guess of date death of
      1990-2000 and the cost and send to Little Rock. His certrificate should be
      fairly easy to get from the Health Dept. there in Little Rock
      Hope this helps.
      Jewel
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 19 8:58 PM
        For someone else? Please check & resend.

        Monica Berndt

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 19 8:58 PM
          For someone else? Please check & resend.

          Monica Berndt

          > Would some one with an up to date Social Security Death Index please
          > look up a Trusten Holder for me. He probably died sometime between 1996
          > and 1999. Most likely this would be in Little Rock AR. His last known
          > address was on Arch Street Pike in Little Rock AR. I need his SSAN so I
          > can order his Death Certificate. He grew up so very near to me that I
          > think he may be a cousin.
          > Thanks,
          > Ted Holder

          > Win $1000 this Friday!