New Internet Service!

  • LElectrica@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2005
      I have switched my Internet service to BellSouth. The following e-mail address is effective immediately, so please change your address book and remember to e-mail me at this address in the future: lelectrica@....

      Thank you for taking the time to stay in contact!

      To learn about all the communications services available to you, visit http://www.bellsouth.com
    • Jpete75910@aol.com