photo

  • Lorraine Cooper
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2005
      Sheila MCCloud, Thank you for the photo. I will check and try to find out if she is part of my line. Lorraine

    • michael and pam benefield
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2009
        Thank you. I am looking for a family photo of a general store that
        was in the Section / Greasy Hill area, Nix Store. If anyone has a
        photo I would love to have a copy or if you know where I might
        research and find one I would appreciate it. My parents don't have a
        photo and I haven't been successful with other family members either.

        Thank you,
        pb