Mathis/Mathews

  • Sharon Peel
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18, 2005
      The Mathis line I am researching begins with Martha Lucinia Matthews, b abt
      1825 in Jackson Co, AL who married Robert (John) Cavin. Martha was the
      daughter of Walker and Luvina (Isbell) Matthews, married 1818 Jackson Co,
      AL.

      Sharon
      Grandview, TX
    • Matthews Joyce
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18, 2005
        Sharon,
        This line is my Mathis line if you have any other info I would appreciate the info.
        thanks
        joyce matthews

        Sharon Peel <speell@...> wrote:
        The Mathis line I am researching begins with Martha Lucinia Matthews, b abt
        1825 in Jackson Co, AL who married Robert (John) Cavin. Martha was the
        daughter of Walker and Luvina (Isbell) Matthews, married 1818 Jackson Co,
        AL.

        Sharon
        Grandview, TX

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Sharon Peel
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 19, 2005
          Joyce,

          So you are also descended from Robert and Martha (Matthews) Cavin? That's
          great (for me to meet another "cousin" and not so great since Robert John (R
          J or J R) is still a mystery. If anyone has figured him out, I haven't
          heard about it. I haven't done much research since the kind Matthews/Mathis
          researchers have worked their way quite aways back on that line and have
          been generous enough to share their information. I have done quite a bit of
          research from Robert and Martha down -- let me rephrase that -- I have spent
          a huge amount of time trying to find information on their descendants, and I
          will be happy to post what I have.

          Much of my information centers on Robert and Martha's daughter, Martha
          Angeline (she went by Angie) who married William Allen Davis, Jr.

          Sharon
        • Matthews Joyce