Re: [jacksongenealogy] Socal Security Death Index

  • gubasemia@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 19, 2000
      Ted,
      This is what I found at the Rootsweb Social Security Death Index Search site.
      Web address below. This site is updated monthly.

      http://ssdi.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi
      <A HREF="http://ssdi.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi">Social
      Security Death Index Search Results</A>

      Name
      TRUSTEN HOLDER Birth 15 Aug 1913 04 Death Jun 1998 72206 Last Benefit
      (Little Rock, Pulaski, AR) Last Residence (none specified) SSN
      430-58-8060 Issued Arkansas

      Hope this helps you,
      Darlene
    • J Casey
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 19, 2000
        Ted, you don't have to have any number to get his death certificate. Go to
        the Health Department and get a form and the correct address to send your
        request, fill in the information you have with a guess of date death of
        1990-2000 and the cost and send to Little Rock. His certrificate should be
        fairly easy to get from the Health Dept. there in Little Rock
        Hope this helps.
        Jewel
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 19, 2000
          For someone else? Please check & resend.

          Monica Berndt

          This is what I found at the Rootsweb Social Security Death Index Search
          site.
          Web address below. This site is updated monthly.

          http://ssdi.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi
          <A HREF="http://ssdi.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi">Social
          Security Death Index Search Results</A>

          Name
          TRUSTEN HOLDER Birth 15 Aug 1913 04 Death Jun 1998 72206 Last Benefit
          (Little Rock, Pulaski, AR) Last Residence (none specified) SSN
          430-58-8060 Issued Arkansas

          Hope this helps you,
          Darlene

          Your high school sweetheart-where is he now? With 4.4 million alumni
          already registered at Classmates.com, there's a good chance you'll
          find her here. Visit your online high school class reunion at:
          http://click.egroups.com/1/3139/7/_/439897/_/956193235/
        • Monica Berndt
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 19, 2000
            For someone else? Please check & resend.

            Monica Berndt

            > Would some one with an up to date Social Security Death Index please
            > look up a Trusten Holder for me. He probably died sometime between 1996
            > and 1999. Most likely this would be in Little Rock AR. His last known
            > address was on Arch Street Pike in Little Rock AR. I need his SSAN so I
            > can order his Death Certificate. He grew up so very near to me that I
            > think he may be a cousin.
            > Thanks,
            > Ted Holder

            > Win $1000 this Friday!