Socal Security Death Index

  • horsefly@atlantic.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2000
      Would some one with an up to date Social Security Death Index please
      look up a Trusten Holder for me. He probably died sometime between 1996
      and 1999. Most likely this would be in Little Rock AR. His last known
      address was on Arch Street Pike in Little Rock AR. I need his SSAN so I
      can order his Death Certificate. He grew up so very near to me that I
      think he may be a cousin.
      Thanks,
      Ted Holder