Re: [jacksongenealogy] Kind of a off topic - The Sentinel's new obit policy

  • J Casey
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2000
      Most counties in Tennessee charge by the line for the obits that are put in
      the newspaper. The newspaper doesn't care how much info the family puts in,
      so it is really up to the family on how much they care and how much they
      really want the general public to know about the loved ones death. Sad, sad
      thing, but it's true.
      Jewel