Re: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson County Favor Needed

  • sromanek
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2005
      Thank you very much Doris. I had no idea that was an option. I wish I had more time the one time I was there. I copied till my head about fell off and was very new to this obsession. Seems now that I always miss something or find out there was more I wanted that I did not know was at a location after I leave. Isn't that always the way? Thanks again.

      Sharon Dover Romanek
      Primary e-mail: sromanek@...
      Secondary e-mail: sromanek@...

      Researching: Romanek, Gucwa, Dover, Shrader, Tyner, Johnston, Williams, Edge, Smith, Kirksey, Demers, Murphy, Allen

      It's 2005... Do you know where your g-g-great grandparents are?