Welcome

  • Richard Matthews
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 1999
      Welcome to the list Tom. Tell us a little about yourself if you like. The
      list has just started today, so we have only a few member at present.

      I feel like the list will grow quickly.

      Make yourself at home and post as you feel the need.

      Richard
    • Richard Matthews
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 1999
        Welcome again to those of you have signed up to our new list. there will be
        an archive kept and available of all messages.

        As the word gets around this could become a busy list

        Richard